SOAR ARTSAKH RELIEF CAMPAIGN
With no end in sight to the war on Artsakh,
SOAR has mobilized our efforts to address the growing humanitarian crisis in the region.
Remembering most importantly that SOAR is not a political organization but a humanitarian/charitable one, below are the efforts SOAR will pursue to address the current and future problems that the conflict is causing:
- SOAR’s Families of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund: To assure that no children of fallen Armenian soldiers are ever institutionalized;
- General Humanitarian Support: To purchase food, clothing, soap, and other personal hygiene supplies for the two orphanages in Artsakh and the non-institutionalized (civilian) population;
- Artsakh Families Fleeing to Armenia: To assist families seeking shelter in Armenia (to be housed at SOAR’s Transitional Center or other residential childcare facilities we support in Armenia); and
- Sea Container: To collect humanitarian supplies for shipment NOW. We can accept your in-kind donations in Philadelphia. Please contact SOAR Executive Chairman George S. Yacoubian, Jr. at email@example.com for details and review the list below of needed items.
- Band aids
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- New winter coats
- New winter gloves
- New winter hats
- New raincoats
- New thermal underwear
- New cotton shirts and briefs
- New socks
- New blankets
- New sleeping bags
With the global pandemic this year, economic crisis in Lebanon, and now instability in Artsakh, it has been challenging times.
Thank you all for coming together again and staying true to our humanitarian mission.