Facilities and families served
Distributions since 2014
SOAR Responds to Emergent Facility Needs Due to COVID-19!
Although SOAR has thankfully not received any reports of COVID-19 contraction among our residents or staff, increased facility needs have arisen.
Emergency funding sent to Birds’ Nest Orphanage (Lebanon)
With reduced resources, additional expenses have been incurred by the orphanage to care for their children.
Emergency funding sent to Kharberd Orphanage (Armenia)
To purchase hygiene supplies/medical gloves, clothing, oxygen masks, oxygen concentrations, special beds, and other protective supplies to care for their children and young adults with severe disabilities.
- SYRACUSE ENVELOPE CHALLENGE on June 30, 2020 12:00 am
- GYUMRI TO GREATNESS SUMMER CONCERT on July 19, 2020 2:00 pm
- RESCHEDULED-Philadelphia Designer Bag Bingo on September 25, 2020 6:30 pm
- RESCHEDULED Boston Cocktail Hour on October 16, 2020 2:00 am
- RESCHEDULED! LA Jazz Night on October 17, 2020 6:30 pm
- RESCHEDULED Phoenix Charity Golf Tournament on October 18, 2020 7:30 am
- RESCHEDULED New Jersey Junior Canvas Painting Fundraiser on December 5, 2020 5:00 pm
- Crimson and Crystal Celebration on February 20, 2021 6:00 pm
- RESCHEDULED-Wisconsin-Chicago Golf Tournament on June 5, 2021 11:30 am
SAVE THE LIFE OF ARMENIAN BABY ADA KESHISHYANTS
SOAR TRANSITIONAL CENTER IN GYUMRI
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
The Society for Orphaned Armenian Relief (SOAR) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization- Tax ID# 20-4095458